Monday, March 17, 2008

Our School's Newest Instructor

The National Fut Gar Kung Fu Training Centre and I would like to announce that we have named our newest instructor, Steve Moore. Steve has been training with me for many years with several extended breaks due to non-kung fu reasons such as school and life in general. I doubted his dedication when he would not make a mere 5 hour drive to attend classes. Here are some parts of the ceremony where he received his belt and his certificate.




One thing that Steve did not know when we were filming this video of him demonstrating the Fut Gar form called Lung Fu Seung Voy (Dragon Tiger Meeting) is that it would be his very last form as a non-instructor. He was going at a slower pace as I told him I was recording it for the benefit of one of the other students.