Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 in Review

Happy New Year! As we head into 2009 I thought I would take a few moments to recap some of the highlights from 2008 for my school.
  • We added a new instructor to the ranks.
  • We added a new black sash to the ranks.
  • Our advanced class has grown and now is as large as our regular classes.
  • I believe that we continue to maintain a base of very dedicated and enthusiastic students.
  • I am being forced to dust off previously untaught forms to teach the most advanced students as they reach the end of our regular curriculum.
  • We had some new performers during our Chinese New Year demo.
  • The enthusiasm for free sparring in class has grown.
  • The overall quality of the Fut Gar Kung Fu in class has continued to improve.

Thanks for a great year and keep training hard in 2009.

No comments: